Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workout Wednesdays - Week V


Weekly recap, at least for myself, of what I actually accomplished or got done!


This happens to be on Wednesdays because 'Workout' starts with a "W" and I'm a sucker for alliteration. Guess that's what happens when your mom is an English major!


Also feel free to follow/friend me on The Daily Mile!


This Week in Workouts:


Thursday, January 5th -

REST DAY.

Went to see Ashley and the Baby!


Friday, January 6th -
Spring Creek Nature Trail 6.4 mi 01:04 09:55 pace
Needed to eat more, only had oatmeal and berries for breakfast plus coffee then 2 Gu Chomps before run... Run better when I don't work through lunch... Still, the weather was gorgeous!


Saturday, January 7th -

Treadmill 3.25 mi 00:30 09:13 pace
Ran 3 miles and walked a little -- legs felt like lead from the day before - whew!
Finished up with some TIU workout and abs at the gym
Top Golf the entire afternoon -- does golf count as a workout??
Sunday, January 8th -

Elliptical 3 mi 00:30 10:00 pace

3 miles high resistance on the Elliptical... I'd sprint all out for 30 seconds then gain my breath for 1 min -- sure worked up a sweat!!!
Finished with light abs at the gym.



Monday, January 9th -

REST DAY



Tuesday, January 10th -

REST DAY



Wednesday, January 11th -

Who knows... I'm taking suggestions for my workout after work - it has to be a GOOD ONE because I missed two days!









Reasons to be Fit:






What workout do you recommend? I wanna mix it up!  









1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Sorry I missed this one past the time.. What did you end up doing!?

Hmm.. a workout after work.. I would say Yoga to relax you! But if you want to get a caloric workout in too then possibly Jillian's Yoga Meltdown? It really kicks my butt!

-M