Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Breakfast:

Cereal and Berries



Lunch:

Soup & Salad & Brussels Sprouts (roasted)


  
Dinner:

Egg White Omelette and Veggies ( & Baguette)



Yes, dinner looks a lot like a breakfast -- but I heard from Giada Di Laurentis that Italian's have eggs more for dinner than breakfast, and it's quick and healthy. 


Lunch was from our cafe here at work... I found the best lady to ring up my meal - she's let me out for < $6 every time I go in her line.  (They weigh the salad and type in some number for the soup I really have no idea what anything is supposed to cost) 

Oh well, I'm sneaking veggies into my soups anyways (i.e. I add broccoli or cauliflower from the salad line into my cup before I pour the soup)


Everytime I don't go to my favorite Cashier I get charged $6-7 for this


That's not even with a side of Brussels Sprouts!  ugh!



Today was a hectic day at work but I managed to snap a quick shot in the fabulous bathroom lighting



I love cuddly cardigans because it is FREEZING COLD in half the conference rooms here at work.

Anyways, the outfit must've been pretty okay because I was told in the hallway I'd have to quit my job as an Engineer and move into fashion.  I think that was a compliment??


Sadly, I could really use a homemade Lara Bar right now but I finished them off and have no more :(

Learn how to make them here.



I used a slightly different combo... I used peanuts instead of almonds, craisins instead of raisins, and added some dark chocolate chips :)  But it really just depends on your taste!  I loved the flavors :)

My one RECOMMENDATION would be that you keep these puppies wrapped in plastic wrap in the freezer, otherwise mine were a little mushy.  They don't actually freeze it just makes them more bar-like.


Questions for the Day:

Do you ever have breakfast for dinner?? How do you feel about eggs at any meal?
I have never had a problem with switching breakfast and dinner, although I don't typically crave pancakes late at night.  Mike used to say soup and sandwiches did NOT count as a dinner and were lunch only -- he's slowly coming around.  I could have soup for every meal!!!!

Do you ever dress up for work?






1 comments:

Yelena Starikova said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

You are eating really well girl! Wow! Impressive. I actually do have a cereal sometimes for dinner!)
I'm loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

XO,
Yelena
GlamThings