Thursday, July 7, 2011

V.I.P.'s {Very Important People}


If you read my blog, I may refer to the following people quite often... so here's a quick introduction:



{My Family}

[From Left to Right (Clockwise): Carlee, Mari, Myself, Mom, Dad]

I'm the eldest of three girls.  I just don't always act it.






{The BoyFriend}

Mike

[We've been dating almost 2 full years now - he makes me happy :) ]





{The BFF}

Ashley, a.k.a. 'A', a.k.a. 'Smashley'

We talk/blog/email/chat daily... and know entirely way too much about each other's lives.





{The Roommate}

Nicole

[a.k.a. 'Colie - little spitfire of fun!]





{The Little Sister}

Mari

Absolutely darling... I adore this one. 





{The Littlest Sister}

Carlee

a.k.a. You'd-Better-Never-Mess-With-This-One!! Love my little Miss Attitude. She's growing up so quick!! ::tear::






{The Soulmate}

Amanda

We met at McDonalds when we were 3 years old. No joke.  Still friends!  Only she lives in Colorado and I miss her all the time!




{The Cat}

Riley

My little princess furball who never wants to look at the camera...

2 comments:

Mari said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Yayy I'm important!! And I am so marking reaction as funny, interesting, and cool.. since I'm all of the above.. JK(; But besides me everyone on here is truly all of these things so I'll mark it for them(:

Ash needs a picture with brown hair now though! She's with me on the dark side now.. lol..

This was a great idea!

Chels said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Such cute pictures, I am loving them all!!