Thursday, July 21, 2011

Twait.. They Tweeted Twat?!

Ever since discovering Twitter {only a few months ago, but if you have one you should follow me!  Here} I have been amazed at the random spattering of information I have learned.  I have learned useful things such as how many calories are lurking in my favorite meals (Thank you EatThisNotThat! I can no longer look at The Cheesecake Factory with anything but disgust - how dare your Herb Crusted Salmon be worth more calories than a chilli cheese dog and large fries from Dairy Queen?? RUDE), that people practice Naked Yoga and in fact post such pictures online, and now, add useless but interesting Tweets from Celebrities to the list :)

Thought I'd share my favorites...


Apparently, it's "Out With The Old, And In With The New!"

Sorry PLANKING, but your short time in the spot light is up... the *newest* fad is definitely owling .

 {read a brief history on wtf those are here if you have no clue}




Hilary Duff Tweets: "Didn't wanna hit carmageddon so I'm just owling all weekend!"

Think Owling is cool? You can let it know so by Liking It On Facebook.






While some may prefer to do the "stanky leg", Katy Perry prefers to chow down on a huge turkey leg.



Thank you Katy Perry for continuing to amuse/disgust/delight me with your strange ways.


{Click Continue to See More Weird/Random Celebrity TwitterTwats}




Ever have one of those pool days where your makeup runs and you look like a scary dead raccoon?  Who got rained on and stung by a bee?





Kim Kardashian sure doesn't.





She tweeted this pic just to show her fans how beautiful she looks even when she's soaking wet.

Damn you Kim, I still look like a drowned crazed raccoon from time to time - even with waterproof!


at least my homegirl Ellen has my back...








Dress up for Adults - Normal or No?

Nicole Richie, Mother of 2, votes 'Gaga'.




See I'm not the only one who puts on ridiculous scarf turbans, bright lipstick, cleopatra eyeliner and prances around the house!  Anyone else wanna fess up?? eh?






And finally, random celebs from that show 90210 show us what a real "O" face looks like:


OOOOOOOOmg you look like an idiot.  Congrats. 

"Happy Birthday! I just tweeted this awful picture of you to the WORLD!!! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!"

I'm sure he really appreciated that Jessica Stroup. You are SUCH a good friend.


{Source of Celeb Twit Fun}




Eh em... now on to life.



Recap:  Last Friday Day



Casual Fridays at work mean I can get away with jeweled sandals and cute summer dresses as long as they're modest.  I scooped this up from a HauteLook Sale, where I've started to shop for all my work-appropriate dresses.   Seriously, you have to wait until the sale of the designer you want but I've gotten Calvin Klein, Jessica Simpson, BCBG, Romeo & Juliet Couture, Tart, and more dresses at 70-80% off retail price. Holla.


Here's me hard at work testing equipment...







Legit.



So after work on Friday I had a work Happy Hour which I get to attend about once a month and it's a lot of fun to just relax and start off the weekend with a cold glass of wine.



This is what the temperature has been like here for the past few days...





Which is why the only way to survive is to live on cold- iced-beverages.





Enter:  One BlackBerry Cobbler Smoothie

Mix up 1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 cup frozen blackberries
1 frozen banana
1 Truvia packet for sweetness
2-4 ice cubes depending on how icy you like yours
and a pinch or two of Guar Gum for Thickening (I bought mine at Whole Foods)


This drink reminded me of BlackBerry Cobbler and was oh so delicious! I drank it right up!



and to live at the pool.

Essential pool gear:  a million floatie tubes so that the children at the pool will be jealous of your life.



{Left to Right & CW:  Me, Colie, Michael's foot}


Big Sunhat.  and Big Sunglasses.




Plus super awesome $13 reversible sun dress I scooped up from the local Wal-Mart last summer.

{Hat: from Michael, my present from FL last time he went}
{Sunglasses:  Betsey Johnson}


More updates later.. I know I'm behind at keeping you filled in on my life!



Questions for you:

Do you follow any celebrities on Twitter?  Are you fluent in Tweeting? or just stalk the normal Celeb Gossip sites like imnotobsessed.com? 


Do you ever get Raccoon eyes? Even in the shower??


Does your work have 'Casual Friday'?  What do you like to wear?













0 comments: