Friday, June 24, 2011

The Look for Less - Friday's Fashion Fix

Work has been so busy around here lately I feel as if I've fallen behind on supplying adequate *fashion fixes* to the world... ::not that the world reads my blog::

{crickets chirping}

::sigh::

BUT for those of you who do - and who might have a love affair with Christian Louboutin shoes as I do, then this post is for you!

Extremely sexy pumps:

{Christian Louboutin - "Maggies"  Price - clearly-if-you-have-to-ask-you-cannot-afford-me}


wow, so even if I HAD $1k + to spend on shoes... I still could not own these because they're waitlisted?!

{Wanna See the Look for Less?? Just Click to Keep Reading!}


 
OBVIOUSLY you cannot steal the signature red sole, but you can get a similar look with a 3-toned pump and a gold toe for less:


{Penny Loves Kenny "Tetra" Pumps $89.99}

or you can slip into these luxe beauties which do have a red sole and are genuine leather:


{Paris Hilton  "Electra" Pumps $89.99}


I'm loving the gold toe on the Tetras and I believe the linen fabric gives it a very relaxed summer vibe - however, in my book the Electra pumps win.  The construction and quality of the shoe seems supreme!


What do you think about these fabulous finds?

What is the most amount of money you've ever spent on shoes and what were they?


1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Hey if I heard any crickets believe me I would not be reading your blog; more like running and screaming! lol(:

I honestly would pick the Tetra's, but I think they both are very tasteful!

-Mari