Tuesday, June 14, 2011

* Blueberry Fantastic-ness *


BlueBerry Muffin Recipe

I found a box of Fiber One Blueberry Muffin Mix at the store yesterday and had to try it out!


If you follow the recipe directly it makes 1 dozen (12) muffins and each one has 130 calories and 5g of fiber!!

I made two changes to the recipe on the box.

#1 - I swapped 6oz plain Greek Yogurt - Chobani - for the Canola Oil
This will make them creamier, less fattening and have a higher amount of protein!


#2 - I used fresh blueberries and raspberries in my mix which makes them EXTRA delicious!

Final Product:



This muffin made my morning oh-so-enjoyable!!! and at < 130calories per muffin (not sure exactly how many calories my greek yogurt swap from canola oil saved per muffin) they're the perfect filling high fiber snack!  morning OR afternoon!! 

Question for the Day:  Have you ever cooked with Greek Yogurt? What's your favorite recipe swap? :)


ENJOY!!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Can't wait to try these!

-Mari