Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fives (5s) -- Post I

Not everything always fits into the theme of a Blog Post -- So I wanted to start a collection of things I'm currently crushing over each week that didn't necessarily get captured in my posting.

This will be the first of a series called Friday Fives (5s)


{One}

Pencil Skirts with Neutral Pumps




{Two}

Running in chillier than usual temperatures.  Never thought I'd say that, but running in 50 degree weather isn't so bad - you warm up after the first mile or two and you don't end up tomato faced and sweat drenched by the time you finish.  Best buy I've had is this Lululemon Brisk Run Headband that keeps my ears toasty warm and sweat out of my eyes!




{Three}

My sisters.  A picture of them from my birthday Brunch -- I love the holidays because there are even more excuses to get together and spend time with my family!






{Four}

Flatbread Veggie Pizza dunked in Tomato Bisque.




{Five}

My cat's new collar from the birthday card my roommate got me this year... 







1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

Love the Friday 5's! Riley is gorgeous with her new charm. -J