Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fives (5s) -- Post V

Not everything always fits into the theme of a Blog Post -- So I wanted to start a collection of things I'm currently crushing over each week that didn't necessarily get captured in my posting.

This will be the fifth post of a series called Friday Fives (5s)


{One}



Great Motivation from Tone It Up girls

If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run.


 
The same can be said for many things..


If you lead, you're a leader.If you cook, you're a cooker.If you teach, you're a teacher.If you learn, you're a learner.If you sing, you're a singer.If you love, you're a lover.

No tests, no licenses, no membership cards. Just lead. Just cook. Just teach. Just learn. Just sing. Just love. Just be you <3


I love that.



{Two}



Riley is a cuddler.


I love this about her.  No matter where I go in the apartment she follows me and just snuggles.






{Three}



My Berry Filling for these delicious pastries!!! So good!  Had on an English Muffin too :)
{and guess what -- it's healthy?!}


{Four}


GREEN SPINACH SHAKE!!

Don't worry, you can't even taste the spinach! 
The Protein Shake tastes like a Chocolate Peanut Butter Reeses....


{Five}


SOUP.

Nothing is better on a cold day than warm soup. 

Yesterday I had Broccoli Squash Cheese soup in the cafe and then Amy's Minestrone Soup for dinner with a salad... I could eat soup for almost every meal!




Questions for the Day:

What are you loving this week?

Any big plans for the weekend? Workouts? Dinner Dates?

Do you believe in the superstitions surrounding ::gasp:: Friday the 13th?







0 comments: