Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Summer Staple - The Black Espadrille



Looking for a multi-functional summer shoe that can take you from a casual lunch straight out to a beachy club at night?  A picnic rendez-vous or a Friday night movie date?  Look no further than a classic pair of black woven espadrilles!
Steve Madden Fantasik $80 Bestseller at Piperlime.com
Steve Madden Fraid $80 sale $69.50 at Piperlime.com

7 For All Mankind Jules $195 at Nordstroms


Stuart Weitzman Alex Sandal $365 at jildorshoes.com


Bettye Muller Sage Espadrille $170 at jildorshoes.com




GREAT FIND!!!


Qupid Konya Knit Espadrilles $24.90 at UrbanOg.com


Slightly different than the above due to the 'slide on' nature of these next wedges versus the around-the-ankle look but keeps with the same black criss-cross wedge theme...


Fiza Espadrilles $40.20 at UrbanOg.com

And I think the unique chain trim on these almost gives them a bit of a 'Rocker' vibe!


I have been known to splurge on what I call "to-die-for" items, especially when I cannot find anything similar, but when it comes to great finds I never turn my nose up at a brand before I try it - to me fashion is all about the resulting 'look', not the label! 

Question for the Day:

When you need a basic staple for your wardrobe, do you typically splurge or keep searching for that perfect deal?


0 comments: