Friday, October 28, 2011

Look for Less - *Sparkle* Edition (Gianmarco Lorenzi)

What beautiful shoe cost the same amount as the 90,000 mile scheduled maintenance for my Lexus?


THIS ONE DOES.


The gorgeous, stellar CHIC Collector's edition...




Gianmarco Lorenzi Collector Crystal Embellished Sandal  $1,416.00 






::le sigh::


I could plan an incredible vacation for that much money! Can't exactly justify spending it on shoes... or at least, just one pair of shoes.



Luckily there's a similar style that caught my eye and I want to share it with you!









HELLO GORGEOUS!!!


Click the link to buy the shoe, then come back and thank me after all the complements you receive.


Would LOVE for anyone to send me pictures if you've got some of you rockin' a pair of shoes featured on my blog!  Lemme know ;)





1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips ** Leave a lil' Suga **
blog comments powered by Disqus

LOVING THE SHOE!!
-M