Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Look for Less - Fergie's "Blazing" Bow Slingback Pumps

I'm obsessed with everything feminine, and to me there is nothing sexier than a satin pale pink slingback pump...

omgilovethesesomuchi'dwearthemwitheverythingandnevertakethemoffmyfeet

Fergie's "Blazing" Bow Slingback Pumps


Which you can find at Heels.com which literally has the largest selection of women's shoes!

I'm only $99.99



OR


If throwing down $100 for a pair of shoes makes you cry a little bit inside, because it would mean you would have to pick just one pair, then you can score the Look for Less...

{Click Continue Reading to see More!}


How about these Qupid "Gaze" Bow Slingback Pumps?




{Buy me! Buy me! I'm only $18.80}

Heaven.



I actually might prefer the cheaper pair this round... they look daintier, and easier to walk in.  Win.




Question for the Audience:

What type of shoe says "Romantic" to you?  Black Strappy Sandal?  Jeweled Classic Pump?





0 comments: